Cosimo is an italian photographer based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
He has a Bachelor degree in Science of Architecture at the University of Florence, Italy and worked as 3D Modeler and virtual image creator in the architecture sector for one year.
After that he studied at Istituto Italiano di Fotografia in Milan, where he learned how to work in a professional studio and further developed many kinds and style of photography.
He feels a particular love for the white background, the first set environment he ever experienced in the mus
In 2020 he moved to The Netherlands where he has worked for two years for Stichting Wedowe a video production company based in Rotterdam covering many roles.
He works as freelance photographer and assistant, focusing primarily on architecture photography and portrait photography.
Articles, prizes and exhibitions:
- 2022.07 / ARC22: Urban Farming by Kuiper Compagnons on De Architect
- 2022.04 / Personal exhibition Spiagge at Istituto Italiano di Fotografia
- 2020.06 / Group exhibition, Catalog - Ca Granda: un patrimonio che rivive
- 2020.06 / 1st Prize and Permanent Exhibition at Policlinico di Milano - Ca Granda: un patrimonio che rivive
- 2019.12 / Group Exhibition and Catalog: Daikin Air For The Planet
- 2019.06 / Group Exhibition - Nokia: It just keeps getting better
- 2019.04 / Book cover: Animali e Formiche by Andrea Spini